Monday, October 10, 2005

An endless journey

Hi to all the special people who share their joys and agonies through this virtual space.

Believe me, i have never been an exegetical writer or even a nice orator. Somehow i have never been able to be a exempler in this domain even when at some phase of my life i really wanted to be one.

Something deep beneath me always forbade me to vent out my deep desires n thoughts even to a priceless n curatorial possession like a diary. Maybe it was the fact that i did not want to leave behind any traces of memory on tangibles , no footprints which could follow ..............

Its not so that i ever wanted to run or hide away from problems like most my beloved ones think , it is just that i want to deal with them in my own way. Maybe the notion seems abortive and rudimentary to most ;but thats just due to lack of familarity and acceptance for some of us.

It was a friend's advice Always take life as a kaleidoscope ,if a certain pattern seems gloomy just change the dimensions n all u get is a marvel. Today i feel more affirmative about it and maybe thats one of the reasons of the alleviation of my pain.

After all it is not that you have lost but what you are left with counts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home